IGV End Plate Simulation
This equipment is designed to simulate a damaged seal housing creating a high pressure CO2 leak.
The rig simulates a breach and allows the emergency response team (IRT/SERT) to practice repair techniques on equipment which is off line but looks similar to the real thing.
- End closure plate complete with nuts with pipe protectors supported on box section frame.
- Dome operating manual driveshaft.
- Bearing and seal housings.
- Water outlet pipes and valves.
- Motors plus gearbox and bracketry complete with guard.
- Manifold to allow for low pressure working during exercise.
- The rig will be movable on heavy duty swivel castors.
- Replica limitorque plus gearbox & guard as a separate item to facilitate realism of exercise.
- All powder coated to a colour scheme to match the existing plant to provide realism.
Designed in partnership with EDF Energy