VACANCY: Estimator/Project Manager
Due to sustained success and growth we are recruiting for an Estimator / Project Manager with experience in light to medium sub contract fabrication, sheet metal and pipework.
Duties will include:
- Liaise with clients on site to establish requirements
- Estimate from site surveys/drawings
- Specify materials, components and sub contract services
- Issue drawings to workshop staff
- Produce Method Statements for work to be carried out on site
- Manage projects from start to finish
- Chase up and manage leads & opportunities
- To be considered for this role, you must have proven experience estimating fabrication / pipework
- The applicant must have good customer communication skills including negotiation skills
- You must be able to work in a fast paced and energetic environment
- You must be detail orientated and a well organised individual able to meet tight deadlines
- The applicant must be able to read engineering drawings
- Understand metal fabrication processes in stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium, including surface treatments and coatings
- The applicant must be literate in the use of Microsoft including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of AutoCAD/Solidworks/Inventor an advantage
- Full driver’s license
Problem solving will be essential as on occasion you will be approached by clients with a minimal design brief which will require development to a final engineered and approved scheme.
You will be involved in a great variety of different projects ranging from £100 to £1,000,000. You will be working for a growing, diverse and rewarding company where teamwork is key to our success.
Competitive salary, vehicle and pension provided.
Please email your CV and current salary to email@example.com