VACANCY: Business Development Manager
ETC are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to grow our business across the UK.
This newly created standalone role will be a combination of new business development and management of existing accounts. This customer focused role will have the objective of increasing turnover and profitability.
The position offers the opportunity to work across our large customer base which includes companies in the engineering, defence, nuclear, aerospace & training sectors.
Duties will include:
· Contacting leads and conducting meetings with new business opportunities
· Self-generating and acquiring new business opportunities
· Maintaining and exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service
Skills and experience required:
· Proven history of successful business development within the engineering industry.
· Excellent communication skills
· Minimum of 15 years’ experience in external sales
· The ability to organise and manage themselves
· A positive attitude to achieving realistic targets
· Ability to build strong working relationships
This role will be based in Kilmarnock, but will involve travel across the UK when required.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work as an important part of our highly skilled and committed team.
Package will include attractive salary, company car and pension.
To be considered for this position, please send your CV with covering letter stating your current salary to email@example.com