RECRUITMENT: Finance Assistant
Kilmarnock based family owned company currently recruiting for a part time Finance Assistant, working 27.5 hours per week.
This is a vital role within a busy finance department where attention to detail is of upmost importance.
The ideal candidate should be organised, conscientious and possess good time management skills. As there is a high degree of autonomy required, the role would suit a motivated candidate who is able to operate on their own initiative and has a good working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts. Candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience of working within a busy finance team, managing a broad range of finance tasks.
Configuration of working hours can be discussed.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
· Managing day to day sales and purchase ledger
· Preparation and processing of supplier payment runs
· Managing credit control
· Bank Reconciliations
· Nominal Ledger Analysis
· Stock Adjustments
· Order processing - Booking in / booking out
· Stationery orders
· Cover in finance department for holidays
· Other ad hoc finance related duties
· Previous experience within finance role essential.
· Experience of Sage 50.
· Analytically minded.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
· Good communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND CV AND COVERING LETTER TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 14-Feb-2020